Upcoming Vendor Opportunities
- Sat, Oct 08Buxton's in AnacortesOct 08, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PMBuxton's in Anacortes, 1904 Commercial Ave, Anacortes, WA 98221, USAArtists, Makers, Farmers & Creative Minds: Join us for our monthly market this October! Space is available first-come first-serve. PLEASE NOTE: we are full for Jewelry, Soap, and Candle Vendors for this event. All other vendors are welcome to register.
- Sat, Nov 12Buxton's in AnacortesNov 12, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PMBuxton's in Anacortes, 1904 Commercial Ave, Anacortes, WA 98221, USAArtists, Makers, Farmers & Creative Minds: Welcome to our bustling holiday season! Space is available first-come first-serve. PLEASE NOTE: We are FULL for jewelry and candle vendors for this market. All other vendors are welcome to register.
- Sat, Nov 26Buxton's in AnacortesNov 26, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PMBuxton's in Anacortes, 1904 Commercial Ave, Anacortes, WA 98221, USAHey Creative Minds: #SmallBusinessSaturday is a great day for small businesses to get supported in our community. Join us for a fun indoor market! Space is available first-come first-serve. All types of vendors are welcome! PLEASE NOTE: We are full for Jewelry and Candle vendors for this event
- Sat, Dec 03Buxton's in AnacortesDec 03, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PMBuxton's in Anacortes, 1904 Commercial Ave, Anacortes, WA 98221, USACreative Minds: We are doing a bonus market in December to support our amazing vendors! PLEASE NOTE: We are full for Jewelry and Tumbler makers at this market. All other vendor types are welcome to register Space is available first-come first-serve.
- Sat, Dec 10Buxton's in AnacortesDec 10, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PMBuxton's in Anacortes, 1904 Commercial Ave, Anacortes, WA 98221, USAArtists, Makers, Farmers & Creative Minds: Join us for our 2nd Saturday of the Month Market in December! Space is available first-come first-serve. The indoor markets are located in a beautiful, old building with lots of charm! PLEASE NOTE: We are FULL for jewelry vendors at this market.
- Sun, Sep 25Station Building at 14969Sep 25, 10:00 AM – Sep 26, 4:00 PMStation Building at 14969, 14969 W Bow Hill Rd, Bow, WA 98232, USAArtists, Makers, Farmers & Creative Minds: Register here for our upcoming outdoor market in Bow, WA for the Oyster Run! Space is available first-come first-serve. The outdoor markets are BIG with space for 50 vendors! Makers, farmers, crafters, food trucks, live music and more are all welcome!
- Sat, Sep 10Buxton's in AnacortesSep 10, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PMBuxton's in Anacortes, 1904 Commercial Ave, Anacortes, WA 98221, USAArtists, Makers, Farmers & Creative Minds: Join us for our Kickoff Market returning Anacortes for the fall through spring! Space is available first-come first-serve. NOTE: WE ARE FULL FOR JEWELRY, SOAP, CANDLE VENDORS, & TUMBLER/SUBLIMATION ARTISTS. Other types of vendors are welcome to register
What to know about being a vendor with Creative Avenue:
Some of our markets are juried, and a majority are first-come-first-serve when it comes to registering. For events that are juried, submitting an application does not guarantee a spot at the market. You will be notified via email if you have been selected to be a part of a market (please be sure to check your spam folder).
What types of vendors can apply?
We love to have a wide variety of vendors at our markets. If you make the items yourself, or personally curate items, please apply! We occasionally allow MLM or reselling vendors, but priority will be given toward vendors who make their own goods. For juried markets, the application fee is $10 (non-refundable). We are unable to allow vendors to sell cannabis products or alcoholic beverages at this time.
How will vendors be chosen for juried markets?
Creative Avenue has a team that will review each vendors application and social media/product photos to ensure we have a variety of each category of vendor. Vendors will be notified by email once the selection has been finalized. Vendors can share a booth with another business, but both vendors will need to submit their own application.
What types of booths are available?
There are several different sizes of booths when we have markets at Buxton's in Anacortes and at Emerald Flats Market in Bow. We occasionally will have markets at other locations and booth sizes will vary per location.
When submitting your application for juried markets, please select all booth sizes that would work for your business and one will be assigned to you if you are chosen for the market. Specific booth spots cannot be requested. You will be assigned your space based on what size options you choose.
The venue at Buxton's has it's unique charm and has a quirky layout. Booth spaces range from 12x14' to 6x5'. Please expect to have a neighboring vendor on both sides of your booth and plan to have your seating accessible (if you need it) only through or inside your booth. Outdoor booths are also available.
The venue in Bow is an outdoor market where the majority of vendors are in 10x10' tent spaces. There are a handful of booth spaces available inside the Station building and under the awning. See registration for Emerald Flats Markets for more details.
Consignment booths are available for vendors who can't physically be there to sell their items at some markets - each consignment booth is the size of a 6ft table (6x2.5').
The prices for each booth vary. Please see the specific event for booth pricing.
Market at Buxton's:
*Upstairs Booth options will be available for holiday season markets.
*Outdoor Booth Options for Tents or Trailers - We have space for 4 tents and 2 trailers to park in our back lot area at Buxton's. Vendors will need to provide their own tent and weights. If you are interested in having a trailer, food truck, or outdoor tent, please reach out to us to coordinate: email@example.com
*Consignment Booth Option (Booth Fee + 20% Commission) - There are 8 consignment booth spots available in our mini market room, which is located next to the room with the fireplace. Vendors set up their display and the market has one main cashier in that room that will sell your goods. Vendors will need to pick up their remaining goods once the show is complete. Vendors will be paid via Venmo, Paypal, or Check the week after the show less 20% commission of sales. This is a great option for vendors who are not able to physically able to be present on market days.
Please note: Booth prices are subject to change for special events and holiday season.
Please read through the terms and conditions below thoroughly before submitting your vendor registration.
Q&A for Approved Market Vendors
When can vendors set up?
Markets at Buxton's will be open 3 hours prior to the start of the event. If you need more time to set up, coordinate directly with Frannie to schedule a time. Setting up the day before the markets is no longer an option due to other booked events.
For markets at Buxton's: The building has two entrances: one in the front of the building on Commercial Avenue which has stairs and one in the back of the building which has an ADA accessible ramp.
Markets in Bow (Emerald Flats Market) the setup will begin 3 hours prior to the market opening.
Setup for other markets will vary based on location.
What do vendors need to provide?
Markets at Buxton's: All vendors will need to bring their own table, linen, and display items. Lighting is inconsistent throughout the building. It is recommended that you bring display lights for your items and an extension cord if you need to access an outlet. Many of the outlets are 2 prong - we recommend having a Prong Converter in case you need one, and we do have converters you are able to use if needed.
Markets in Bow: Vendors will need to provide their own tent and display items.
What types of vendors are allowed?
We allow all makers, artists, bakers, and creatives to sell their goods at the market (with the exception that alcohol and cannibis products are not allowed to be sold on site). We occasionally allow other small hustles like Color Street, Usborne Books at Home, Young Living, etc to be at the market, but limit the amount we have per event. If your business is an MLM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering. Spaces are prioritized for local makers and artists.
Can I share my booth with another vendor?
This is allowed on a case by case basis. Please email email@example.com to discuss further.
What is expected of vendors?
The Terms and Conditions:
Vendors are expected to be respectful of the space. The Buxton's building is old and we are not able to nail anything into walls. Please bring display items that can either stand alone or lean against the wall or your table.
Vendors are expected to pick up after themselves and keep the space clean. During the event and after the event, vendors are responsible for cleaning their area and disposing any trash into the appropriate bins.
Promote the event! We expect all vendors to regularly share the market info with their following via email and on social media.
Vendors are required to be at the market for the entire scheduled open hours. Vendors who breakdown early will be fined $30.
Vendors at Buxton's are not to park directly in front of the building on commercial or next to the building on 19th as we want to keep as much parking available to customers. There is a parking lot located across the street that vendors can park in. Any vendors who park directly next to the building during the market will be fined $30.
Vendors at the Emerald Flats Market are to park at the farm property that is a half mile down the road. Vendors will be shuttled from the parking area back to the market, and will be shuttled back to their car at the end of the event. This allows for customers to park easier during market hours.
Vendors are responsible for processing payments independently (you can choose how you accept payments). Note there is not a cash machine on site at either location (Buxton's in Anacortes or The Station in Bow).
Vendors agree to hold Creative Avenue LLC harmless of any loss or damage occurring at the market.
Vendors understand that Creative Avenue LLC has the right to decline vendor registration at their discretion. Creative Avenue LLC will email you if that is the case. Reason may be that there are too many similar vendors registered and we are committed to providing a variety of vendors for our shoppers.
Please read through the terms and conditions above thoroughly before submitting your vendor registration.