Wed, May 03|
Location is TBD
Creative Cluster Book Club 2023: 8 Session Program
Calling all humans who want to spark your creativity this spring! We are starting a Creative Cluster Book Club - starting with the book, The Listening Path by Julia Cameron.
Time & Location
May 03, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Location is TBD
About the event
This book is AMAZING! If you haven't already read it, it covers a 6-week process to help reboot your creativity.
We'll be meeting on Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30 PM in Anacortes to work on each week of the book together over the span of 8 sessions (first session is to connect and discuss the process, the last session is to celebrate!)
A fun way to connect with other creative minds and start this spring in a refreshed creative mindset!
Here's the full list of dates. Add them to your calendar and note we will have one "off" week in April!
- March 29th: Connect with the group, create structures, and launch club. Obtain book and read Chapter 1 and complete homework before Session 2
- April 12th: Session 2* - Discuss Chapter 1
- April 19th: Session 3 - Discuss Chapter 2
- April 26th: Session 4 - Discuss Chapter 3
- May 3rd: Session 5 - Discuss Chapter 4
- May 10th: Session 6 - Discuss Chapter 5
- May 17th: Session 7 - Discuss Chapter 6
- Date TBD: Session 8 - Final session, celebrate completion of book. We'll choose a date as a group to ensure everyone can attend.
(*No meetup on April 5th for spring break).
The Creative Cluster is free to join! AND, if you are joining the cluster, get ready to do some fun and challenging work during our 8 sessions
Creative Cluster Ticket
Save your spot here! This ticket holds your spot to join the Creative Cluster beginning on March 29th. Be sure to put all of the dates on your calendar! Locations for each weeks meetup may vary - but all will be located in Anacortes.